You are only one step away from earning your first check with Youngevity. Your job now is to get out there and start talking to people. And… by talking, I mean asking. Watch this video to learn how to master the invitation:
- Determine the prospect’s needs
- Use Tom Chenault’s Coffee Shop Conversation (get the ABCs).
- Don’t “firehose” — (ask and listen).
- 3 ways to share the message:
- Tools: review recommended tools to match them to prospect needs
- Events: check out meeting locator for local events or host your own
- 3-way calls: leverage the power of 3rd party validation and learn how to edify upline properly
- Master the invite (I recommend Eric Worre’s “Go Pro” invitation process):
- Ask, “If I, would you?”
- Ask, “How soon can you?”
- Master the follow-up — (the fortune is in the follow-up).
- Ask, “What did you like best?” to find out what your prospect likes/dislikes and what add’l info they need
- Use “Feel / Felt / Found” to address objections and relate to your prospect