It’s time for the FUN part: you’re ready to learn HOW to start earning big. Watch this video to learn how to maximize the Youngevity compensation plan.
- Defined terms:
- Price: The amount you’ll spend in US dollars for any given product you choose to purchase.
- Qualifying Volume (QV): Used to measure personal & team volume for qualifying and rank advancement.
- Personal QV (PQV): Represents QV for your personal purchases.
- Group QV (GQV): Represents QV for you plus your team’s purchases.
- Business Volume (BV): Used to measure how we get paid; the number on which commissions are calculated.
- Quick Start Bonus (QSB): The 30% commission you’ll earn — if you have an autoship scheduled for at least 100 PQV — on the BV of your personally-enrolled team members (that’s distributors AND preferred customers) for their first 30 days in the business.
- Rank advancement benefits:
- Deeper pay
- Coding bonuses
- Building your story
- Rank advancement requirements:
- RMD: 150 PQV + 3 first-level JIMDs
- EMD: 200 PQV + 3 first-level IMDs + 1,000 GQV
- SEMD: 250 PQV + 3 first-level RMDs + 5,400 GQV
- Draw a bullseye on Rank Five: SEMD. This is the “Sweet Spot” of the Youngevity comp plan.
- The speed of the leader determines the speed of the group. It’s time to BURST YOUR BUSINESS!